The creation of a seamless continuum of high-quality Early Childhood Education programs and services in the District of Columbia that result in positive outcomes for all young children and their families. We share that vision and we invite you to join the DC Early Learning Collaborative in making that vision a reality.
The DC Early Learning Collaborative is an alliance of over 100 Early Childhood educators, professionals, organizations and coalitions working together to advocate for improved public policy, public investment, and cross sector service delivery capacity. The overarching goal is to help produce and sustain a seamless continuum of high-quality programs and services that result in positive outcomes for all of the District of Columbia’s young children and their families.
What membership can mean!
- You participate in quarterly “Stand for Quality Forums” and have your voice and opinions heard!
- You can be active in ensuring the availability and accessibility of professional development opportunities in your community.
- opportunities in your community.
- You will be one of the first to hear about new early learning opportunities on every level affecting reimbursement rates, sites salaries, credentialing.
- Hear about professional development opportunities as soon as they become available.
- Members participate in shaping strategies impacting policy and proposed legislation.
- You will hear about professional development opportunities as soon as they become available.
- Participate in discussions of new DC Early Learning Initiatives.
- Advocate for change in your own interests.
Membership Application (Membership fees cover from Jan 1 to December 31 of each calendar year).