The creation of a seamless continuum of high-quality Early Childhood Education programs and services in the District of Columbia that result in positive outcomes for all young children and their families. We share that vision and we invite you to join the DC Early Learning Collaborative in making that vision a reality.
What membership can mean!
- You participate in quarterly “Stand for Quality Forums” and have your voice and opinions heard!
- You can be active in ensuring the availability and accessibility of professional development opportunities in your community.
- opportunities in your community.
- You will be one of the first to hear about new early learning opportunities on every level affecting reimbursement rates, sites salaries, credentialing.
- Hear about professional development opportunities as soon as they become available.
- Members participate in shaping strategies impacting policy and proposed legislation.
- You will hear about professional development opportunities as soon as they become available.
- Participate in discussions of new DC Early Learning Initiatives.
- Advocate for change in your own interests.